Classic Sh** - Verbal Kent & Superior


Official Artwork

The Hip-Hop Culture has had a number of classics come down from various multiple talented emcees from all over the globe, ranging from the underground to the mainstream with the likes of KRS (USA), Proverb (RSA), Knaan (Somalia) "to countless other countries that i shall not name" as The Last Emperor puts it.

The Latest Classic to drop comes from a German (engineered) produced joint by "Superior" and if that alias is anything to go by, you know its heat, with heartfelt lyricism spanning from Chicago's "Verbal kent", it truly joins the list of Classics to ever be laced.

"Classic Shit" is the second single from Chicago wordsmith Verbal Kent (Ugly Heroes) and Spanish-German beat maker Superior. The track is taken from the forthcoming full-length collaboration, "Half My Life" to be released on December 1st.
Official Artwor: Half My Life
Speaking on "Classic Shit" Kent revealed that "the track is a look back at a time period in which I was doing all the wrong things, for all the wrong reasons. Countless shortcuts were taken and my motivation was upside down. Thinking back on that time, I realize that I am lucky to have made it out of that period of my life. I tried to paint the out of control feeling that I truly felt when I was writing that song."
Stream/Download "The Little Things": smarturl.it/VKS-ClassicShit
Pre-order "Half My Life": smarturl.it/HalfMyLife
Follow Verbal Kent:

Follow Superior:

© 2017 Below System Records

Comments

Popular Posts