9th Wonder gives local vegetable seller Kgwerano Chula props via text



Local entrepreneur gets props texted by HipHop producer.


Aware awe!!!
... and dont say awe if you you not aware wangthola?!

Fede la itse, inspiration is an amazing thing, it hits like music, there's no pain when it does connect with what Muhammad Ali took a lot of his challengers out with - a hook, infact, it envokes a million tiny but explosive feelings of joy that the creative force that erupts from it is usually stuff that creates legends which later turn in to folklores myths etc.

So here I am minding my business with the team celebrating one of our writers @KelaGriot's birthday and I receive a text and its a screen shot from one of our local networks vegetable entrepreneur homie Kgwerano Chula like (see image below)


My jaw drops, put down the zol, i smile in awe once I go through it and realise its from the Jamla CEO 9th Wonder and what its about.

9th Wonder

Laugh it out a bit in a cloud of a L7 sativa strand im tryna develop and send back two texts, the 1st a row of emoji flames and the 2nd a mos' def' "Dope Bro" with all this millions of little energy in motion (emotions) erupting up in me, all I'm thinking in my stoned state of mind is thanks for my next HeArticle thanks KG...

 Fruits sold by KG

Veggie sold by KG

"Kgwerano Chula" is a local entrepreneur that sells freshly packaged vegetables to the public around the Johannesburg area.
Connect with him online and order yours today!!!





(Article written & edited by A.P Mogotsi)

Comments

  1. Wow, thank you very much my king. This is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet bought, but definitely excited about buying this festive season.. they look mouthwatering 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts